The Melni crew has accomplished perfection with the BD-CK series connector. The all new BD-CK-S reduces the need for crimp splices used in the industry today. Just like the BD2HL-S the BD-CK-S accommodates a range of cable and conductor sizes from 2/0 AWG down to #4 AWG. This butt splicing connector deploys Melni’s innovative spiral insert technology to achieve astonishing installation speeds and tightening capabilities. Once again only two adjustable wrenches are needed to install the BD-CK-S properly. The compact BD-CK-S measures 6.5” in length and 1” in width making it great for tight spaces. As with all of Melni LLC’s products the BD-CK-S excels in making butt splice connection jobs faster, safer and easier.
Melni’s BD CK Advantages
- Range taking (2/0 AWG – #4 AWG)
- Tools needed: Two 1” end wrenches, crescent wrenches or combination of the two.
- No Hydraulic Crimp Tooling
- Installation time of seconds produces fast, easy and safe butt splice connections.
- Melni’s spiral insert technology exceeds the required UL secureness values.
- Compact and easy to install in tight places.